Thursday, October 11, 2012

Echino


I made myself an Ipad cover using my Echino fabric, 
I originally saw this on Cindy's blog Hyacinth Quilt Designs she had 


I changed it up a little, I made the top flap 8 inches 
wide instead of 3.5 inches and added a magnet snap in place of Velcro.


I also made a new tote using Echino and Anna Maria's Art Student 
Tote Pattern. It has two zipper pockets on the outside and two sets 
of D rings on the sides you can adjust to make it fit whatever you want.



On the inside there are pockets all the way around. I made one to 
fit my Ipad. I have used this a few times already and really like it. 


1 comment:

  1. This is AMAZING!!! What is the main bag? linen? Love all your art student totes. Just got the pattern, can't wait to try it. Since you have made so many, any tips?

    ReplyDelete