Friday, February 22, 2013

Cruzin'



When I bought this bicycle material I had the idea to use just 
solids with it. I had all my colors picked out and sitting in 
my sewing room while I was working on another quilt. 


After looking at the stack of material, I thought a few 
chevrons, polka dots and a black/ white cross hash fabric would 
look great in with the solids so I mixed it up a little. I quilted
 my first circles in this quilt; I was influenced by the wheels and now 
think I am ready to push myself a little more in my machine quilting.



I really like how this turned out, I will have to wait for someone 
in the family to have a baby boy to give this to.  
Anyone want to make an announcement?

1 comment:

  1. I just checked out all your quilts. You are making some amazing quilts. They are beautiful and so useful and needed. Keep up the great job. Aunt Dianna

    ReplyDelete